ITG holds 9 new webinars regarding every aspect of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification, ISO Certifications and NIST 800-171 in April, May, June, July and August 2020
|Integration of Frameworks – Webinar 4 - ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000
Leveraging the ISO high level structure framework to mature business processes including quality, information security and information technology. This presentation will provide guidance on how leveraging the practices and guidance of the ISO high level framework helps an organization meet other governance models or standards.|
• Understand how the ISO structure can be used to support multiple ISO standards
• Understand how certain practices provide guidance on maturing your organization
• Understand how to integrate multiple standards or frameworks to achieve value rather than checking the box
|Jul 14, 2020M j, Y||12:00pm EDT2020-07-14T16:00:00Zg:ia T||1 hour||Register|
|Update on CMMC accredited and certification process
• Accreditation Requirements|
• How to verify an approved assessor
• Maintaining CMMC certification requirements
|Aug 11, 2020M j, Y||12:00pm EDT2020-08-11T16:00:00Zg:ia T||1 hour||Register|
|What is Unique to CMMC when you have NIST 800 – 171?
• If I Comply With CMMC, Am I Therefore Compliant With NIST 800-171?
• NIST 800-171 vs CMMC Overview
• CMMC ML 1 – ML5 vs. NIST 800 171
• How to prepare for a CMMC audit?
• CMMC Status Updates
|Aug 27, 2020M j, Y||12:00pm EDT2020-08-27T16:00:00Zg:ia T||1 hour||Register|