ISO 20000-1 Registration Challenges
The challenge that many organizations face in achieving an ISO 20000 Certification, is the development of a Service Management System that meets the requirements of the ISO 20000 Standard, but serves the business needs of the organization.
Tendencies to over-engineer management systems and the application of the standard can expend precious resources, extend timetables, and minimize the benefits of the ISO 20000 Standard and implementation of a Service Management System.
Many companies look to ITG Consulting Services’ experienced team and our ISO 20000 Registration Support to:
- Ensure successful first-time achievement of certification
- Reduce the timeframe for implementation to meet customer requirements
- Reduce the costs for implementation and maintenance of requirements
- Convert existing practices to meet requirements while minimizing impacts to the organization’s operations
- Educate staff on expectations of the standard
Our highly experienced ISO Certification Consultants can help manage your ISO 20000 Certification requirements and process, as well as provide ISO 20000 Registration support and assistance, making the whole process painless and a value-add to your business objectives.