ISO 9001 Consulting for Quality Management System in the Global Workspace
Over 1,000,000 companies across the world have incorporated ISO 9001 Standard into the development of their quality approach and business practices. ITG’s ISO 9001 Consulting Services can assist any organization obtain an ISO 9001:2015 standard in minimum time.
ISO 9001’s global popularity can be explained by a variety of reasons, including that it supports:
- A framework for management to establish and measure common objectives;
- Defining of an organization’s functional and operational capability;
- Increased focus on Customer Satisfaction; and
- Demonstration of Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
Why get an ISO 9001 Certification?
Unquestionably, multiple studies have shown that companies that have developed a Quality Management System (QMS) and are ISO 9001 certified tend to outperform similar organizations, which have not implemented an ISO 9001 based quality management system. Key performance differentiators are:
- Reduced error rates in the delivery of goods or services,
- Improved return on business assets,
- Improved customer satisfaction, and
- Increased marketability
ISO 9001 Overview and Objectives
The objectives of ISO 9001:2015 requirements are to provide a methodology on how an organization implements ISO 9001:2015 and operates a Quality Management System.
Finally, any organization can apply for an ISO 9001 standard, with attention to the development of Strategic Quality Objectives and Support to an organization’s operational and customer commitment.