ISO, CMMI, NIST Standards Compliance and Certification
We are an established and experienced provider of management consulting, standards compliance as well as certification’s implementation initiatives. Moreover ITG has over 20 years of experience in designing, implementing, and managing quality, services, development, and security process improvement initiatives for multi-national companies, mid-size organizations, and small businesses.
Overall ITG Consulting Services’ team is a diverse and experience group, with intimate industry knowledge of the QMS and process improvement requirements for:
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013, and
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC).
Furthermore, our team’s expertise is centred on the development and real-world application of standards compliance that facilitate immediate and long-term strategic alignment to an organization’s business growth and process improvement requirements, with specific attention to:
- Improved customer satisfaction,
- Operational efficiency,
- Minimization of administration burden,
- Streamlining of management practices, and
- Integration of quality and operational requirements
Quality Management Systems
ITG’s capability and experience in development of quality management and process improvement systems that are exclusively focused on the strategic objectives of our clients, ensures the implementation of a quality standards that are supportive, especially, to each Company’s unique business directives. ITG’s approach is not one-size fits all, but an approach that is customized specifically to the needs of each client. In addition, our expertise is across multiple sectors and functions, including:
- IT services,
- Software development,
- Supplier management,
- Contract management,
- Project management,
- Quality assurance,
- Human resources, staff augmentation, and talent management.
ITG’s methodology is based on an understanding of the mission of each organization, with attention to the immediate needs, as well as the operational goals that extend multiple years. Therefore this approach allows for our experts to design standards compliance systems that establish a foundation for continued quality support as the organization continues to develop, enter new markets, and expand operational capabilities.
To summarize the benefits of ITG’s capabilities and the outsourcing of QMS management requirements include:
- Cost Reduction: The available resource pool for individuals experienced in multiple standards is small, which requires hiring expensive, experienced staff, so our approach reduces customer costs between 30% – 60% based on an organization’s size and need.
- Focus: ITG emphasizes what is important to our client’s top management. Our experts pay attention to the maintenance, performance, and improvement of processes, and the alignment to business goals.
- Industry Knowledge: Customers have access to ITG staff with quality and project management experience within development and service environments and within the Federal sectors.
- Practical Experience: ITG Consulting Services’ Team are practitioners and have extensive experience across all standards; ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, the CMMI frameworks, and other industry standards, which helps reduce risk of quality management operations.