ISO, CMMI, NIST Standards Compliance and Certification
ITG is an established and experienced provider of management consulting, standards compliance, as well as certification preparation and implementation initiatives. Additionally, ITG has over 20 years of experience in designing, implementing, and managing quality, services, development, and security process improvement initiatives for multi-national companies, mid-size organizations, and small businesses. Our team are trained practitioners and experienced implementers of management requirements for ISO and CMMI Standards and security resolutions in support of NIST compliance requirements.
ITG Consulting Services’ team is a diverse and experience group, with intimate industry knowledge of management systems and process improvement requirements for:
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013, and
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for Development (DEV) and Services (SVC).
- NIST 800-171; including NIST compliance, and NIST and ISO 27001 synergies.
Furthermore, our team’s expertise is centered on the development and real-world application of compliance criteria that facilitates immediate and long-term strategic alignment to business growth and process improvement requirements, with specific attention to:
- Improved customer satisfaction,
- Operational efficiency,
- Minimization of administration burden,
- Streamlining of management practices, and
- Integration of quality and operational requirements
Quality Management Systems
ITG’s capability and experience is exclusively focused on the strategic objectives of our clients, to ensure the implementation of quality standards that are supportive, especially, to each Company’s unique business directives. ITG’s approach is not “one-size fits all”, but an approach that is customized specifically to the needs of each client. In addition, our expertise across multiple sectors and functions includes:
- IT services,
- Software development,
- Supplier management,
- Contract management,
- Project management,
- Quality assurance,
- Human resources, staff augmentation, and talent management.
ITG’s methodology is based on an understanding of the mission of each organization, with attention to the immediate needs, as well as the operational goals that extend multiple years. Our approach allows for the Consulting Services team to design management solutions that establish a foundation for continued quality support as the organization continues to develop, enter new markets, and expand operational capabilities.
To summarize the benefits of ITG’s capabilities and the outsourcing of management requirements include:
- Cost Reduction: The available resource pool for individuals experienced in multiple standards is small, which requires hiring expensive, experienced staff, so our approach reduces customer costs between 30% – 60% based on an organization’s size and need.
- Focus: ITG emphasizes what is important to our client’s top management. Our experts pay attention to the performance, improvement, maintenance of processes, and the alignment to business goals.
- Industry Knowledge: Customers have access to ITG experts, with quality and project management experience within development and service environments, as well as both Federal and Commercial sectors.
- Practical Experience: ITG Consulting Services’ Team are practitioners with extensive experience across all standards; ISO 9001, ISO 20000-1, ISO 27001, the CMMI frameworks, and other industry standards.