Major Changes in ISO and CMMI for Contractors providing Services to the Federal Government
ITG organized the first Symposium (June 27, 2019) in Falls Church, about the Benefits of Integrating ISO and CMMI Service Management System Frameworks. Many companies, especially federal government contractors, from D.C. Metro Area participated and learned the importance of having multiple company certifications so as to compete in forthcoming GWAC/IDIQ Opportunities.
- What to expect from Upcoming GWAC/IDIQ and Government Requests for Certifications
- Understand the benefits of using industry service management and service delivery practices from the ISO and CMMI frameworks
- Mapping of CMMI for Services v1.3 to CMMI for Services v2.0 up to Maturity Level 3
- Prepare your organization for ISO certification and CMMI appraisal
- Integrating and reducing timeframe and costs for ISO 20000-1 with CMMI for Services v2.0
Presentations from this unique Symposium are listed below.